The past few days have been a little ‘grey’ to say the least, so I thought i’d share with you a blog hop I’m taking part in that hopefully will brighten your days and remind you of the better days to come!
Firstly let me tell you what a blog hop is!
A group of crafters have all made there own Spring themed card and then posted them on their Blog. If you follow the links at the end of my blog, then you can ‘hop’ across to another blog to see their card, and then the next persons and so on.
Hope you’ll all take a peak at what others have done.
My card is made using Balmy Blue, Daffodil Yellow (how appropriate!!) with touches of Pumpkin Pie and Tranquil Tide (pearls on the butterflies) and although you can’t see in the photo, I used some Wink of Stella on the daffodil trumpets.
If you want to make the same, here are the ingredients;
Don’t forget to check out all the other people who’ve taken time to join this blog hop, by clicking on the links below
- Barbara Booth – http://thestampingbooth.co.uk/2019/05/01/spring-themed-blog-hop/
- Lauren Hart – https://laurenhartandcraft.com/2019/05/01/tantalizing-stampers-spring-blog-hop/
- Sarah Marwood – https://stampinarttoheart.wordpress.com/2019/04/28/spring-is-here/
- Carrie Bates – http://theinkynook.com/2019/05/tantalizing-stampers-spring/
- Annette Elias – https://dekijkkast.blogspot.com/2019/05/vier-het-voorjaarcelebrate-spring.html
- Zoe Tant – https://stampingscene.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-tantalizing-stampers-blog-hop-spring.html